SIZING + CARE + FABRIC
Please note, these are our general recommendations for fit of Kate Quinn styles, but we cannot guarantee that every item will fit every body type the same. Our styles may fit differently by fabrics. We recommend reading the information below and sizing up if ever in doubt.
- CHILDRENS APPAREL: Industry standard is to use age as the size, but it is important to keep in mind that like adults, every baby is built different.
- DESIGN FIT NOTES: We strive to make special notes on the product page on styles if they are running smaller or larger than our average sizing.
- COMPARING FABRICS: We do not recommend comparing styles within different fabrics. Each fabric is unique and reacts differently in production and fit. When you lay the same style out in one fabric, it is not necessarily going to look exact to the same style in another fabric.
- SWIM: Our swim line follows the same industry standards as our childrens apparel, but it is important to keep in mind that like adults, every baby is built different.
We recently reviewed and updated our sizing charts to ensure they continue to align with our apparel and merchandise. Please take time to look over our new size guidelines. Although not much has changed, we want you to feel confident when choosing the best size for you and your family. As we continue evolve and strive to deliver the best product to you, please take time to become familiar with our sizing, care & fabrics page.
|SIZE||WEIGHT (lbs)||HEIGHT (in)||CHEST (in)||WAIST (in)||HIP (in)|
|NB||5.5 - 8||17.5 - 20|
|0-3M||8.5 - 14.5||21 - 24.5|
|3-6M||15 - 18||25 - 27|
|6-12M||18.5 - 21||27.5 - 30|
|12-18M||21.5 - 24||31 - 33|
|18-24M||24.5 - 27||33 - 35|
|2T||35 - 37||20.5||21||21|
|3T||37.5 - 39.5||21||21.5||22|
|4T||40 - 42||22||22||23|
|5Y||43 - 45||23||22.5||24|
|6Y||45.5 - 49||24||23||25|
|7Y||50 - 51||25||23.5||26.5|
|8Y||52 - 54||26||24.5||27.5|
During the packaging and shipping process, our products are steamed and folded. As a result, the fabric may develop lines or indents from the way it's folded, which should disappear after the first wash. The instructions below provide general information about how to wash fabric. It is highly recommended that you check the washing instructions on the inside of each garment.
- Turn the garment inside out to wash and dry.
- Normal wash cycle is at cold water wash (30°C/65°-85°F)
- Use mild laundry soap (non-toxic, biodegradable types preferred).
- Fabric softener is not advised
- Do not use any type of bleach as it will fade the colors and weaken the garments’ fiber strength.
- Remove garments immediately after wash cycle completes.
- Normal tumble dry at the low heat setting (55°C/125°F) if desired.
- Expect Garment shrinkage: 3-5%
CARING FOR YOUR SILICONE TEETHER
- Sterilize before first using by putting teether in boiling water for 2-3 minutes
- The teether is also dishwasher safe or can be hand washed with hot water and soap.
- Warning: Never leave a child unattended while using this product. Inspect the entire product for signs of tears, wears or cracks and test the security of the teether by tugging firmly before giving it to the baby. All teethers wear out with normal use. Discard and replace product at first sign of tear, cracks, weakness or damage.