Thank you for visiting shopkatequinn.com. We hope your experience on our web site is a positive one and that you come back again. To help clarify any questions you may have, we present below the basic terms and conditions that govern your use of our site and purchases from kate quinn organics. Please note that your use or our site and submission of orders constitutes your agreement to these terms. We may revise this agreement at any time, and you should visit this page periodically to review the terms of your use. Should you have any questions concerning any of our policies, please contact us.
Please note that our policies change from time to time. Please read this page for our current policy.Copyright This web site is expressly owned and operated by kate quinn organics, 16531 13th Ave W STE A102, Lynnwood, WA 98037. Unless otherwise noted, all design and content appearing on shopkatequinn.com are copyrights, trademarks, and/or intellectual property that are owned, controlled, or licensed by kate quinn organics. All worldwide rights are reserved.
Limitation of Liability kate quinn organics does not warrant that the function or operation of this web site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. As a visitor to and user of this website, you must assume full responsibility for any costs associated with the servicing of equipment used in connection with the use of our web site. As a visitor to and a user of this website, you, in effect, agree that your access will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and that access is undertaken at your own risk. kate quinn organics shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of or inability to access this website.
Inaccuracies We endeavor to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our web site at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information on our web site may contain unintentional inaccuracies. We present our content 'as is' and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice. kate quinn organics also reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders for products that have been purchased at an inaccurate price, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, kate quinn organics shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Colors We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Promotions kate quinn organics will run promotions on shopkatequinn.com from time to time. Unless explicitly stated in promotional communications or our website, promotional offers may not be combined. Only one coupon is allowed per order. Unless explicitly stated in promotional communications or our website,
- Free Shipping offers apply within the US only
- Coupons and/or Vouchers may not be combined.
- Coupons and/or Vouchers are not valid on our SALE category on website including the $10 sale and price point sales, unless otherwise noted.
- Grab bag sets of three items have a minimum retail msrp value of $75.00. Bags may include higher value items like dresses and outerwear mixed with lower value items such as accessories to meet the minimum $75.00 value.
- Kate Quinn Organics reserves the right to mark all garment labels with black permanent marker if we believe that a retail customer purchasing goods at a discounted price has the intent to resell on any platform. This includes Amazon and eBay which is strictly prohibited.
- Promotional gift certificates issued during promotions such as "receiving a gift certificate when making a purchase" are limited to one per customer and orders much be over $25.00. Gift certificates will be issued after shipping and can be in the form of a store credit on your existing account to be used next time you shop or e-mailed issued gift certificate with special one time code not to be used with other coupons or promotions.
- During high volume sales and/or deeply discounted sales, like but not limited to the $10 sale and price point sales, we reserve the right to refund out of stock items WITHOUT contacting the customer. Orders during those sales due to high volume, WILL ship outside the normal processing window. once an order is placed it CANNOT BE CHANGED, ADDED TO OR ALTERED.