These are our general recommendations for fit but we cannot guarantee that every item will fit every baby the same. Industry standard for baby apparel is to use age as the size, but it is important to keep in mind that like adults, every baby is built different. We try our best to make special notes on styles if they are running smaller or larger than our average sizing. Different styles will run different in some cases and different fabrics also can affect the way a garment fits. We recommend sizing up if ever in doubt.
Sizing notes for specific collections and fabrics:
- Bamboo & Modal Fabrics: certain styles in these fabrics are made smaller due to style and because these fabrics have more give and stretch. We have made notes on the product pages for the items that run small. When in doubt, it is always best to size up.
We also gladly will take unwashed, unworn items back to issue store credit if you are not happy with the fit. Just make sure and check your sizing before you wash your garments.
|newborn||Up to 7 lbs|
|0-3 months||7-12 lbs|
|3-6 months||12-17 lbs|
|6-12 months||17-22 lbs|
|12-18 months||22-27 lbs|
|18-24 months||27-30 lbs|
|2 toddler||30-33 lbs|
|3 toddler||33-36 lbs|
|4 toddler||36-40 lbs|
|5 years||40-46 lbs|
|6 years||47-53 lbs|
|7 years||56-62 lbs|
|8 years||65-70 lbs|
Women's Loungewear Chart
|our size||clothing size||bust (bras)|
Care InstructionsWashing instructions are printed on the reverse side of the label inside each of our garments. In general, wash in cold or warm temperature water which should not exceed 40°C/105°F with like colors. Use this link for a guide to the FTC product care symbols: www.apparelsearch.com/care_label_symbols.htm.
- Turn the garment inside out to wash and dry.
- Use mild laundry soap (non-toxic, biodegradable types preferred).
- Do not use any type of bleach as it will fade the colors and weaken the garments’ fiber strength.
- Normal tumble dry at the low heat setting, and iron at medium setting (150°C/300°F) if desired.