Please note that our policies change from time to time. Please read this page for our current policy.
Order Placement Policy
Once your order is placed, it is sent to fulfillment and we are unable to process changes to your order. Once at fulfillment, we cannot accept cancellations, or make any changes, substitutions or alterations to your order. Please be sure when placing your order that you are sure you’d like to place an order. You may return your order for store credit once you receive it.
All orders will be processed and shipped as soon as possible, within 7-10 business days. During collection launches and sales, more processing time is needed on top of the 7-10 days*. If you need your order sooner, please pick an expedited shipping option at checkout. Currently, all retail orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail, USPS First Class Mail and for larger orders, FedEx ground. Orders may ship in 1 or 2 shipments when Free Shipping is applied. We reserve the right to choose shipping carrier for any Free Shipping promotions. Free Shipping promotions cannot be applied to expedited or overnight services. Please note, during high volume sales, discounts and promotions, orders may take a few extra days to process.
* Processing times are always changing so please be on the lookout for our most current processing times on our home page banner.
* Once an order is processed and shipped, please allow 4-6 business days for First Class and Priority to be delivered. FedEx Ground can take 2-5 business days to be delivered.
* For shipping outside of the US, please see our international orders policy below.
We offer two Express Shipping options:
- USPS Priority
- FedEx Express 2 Day
Express Shipping orders will be processed and shipped within one business day. You must select and pay for one of the two Express Shipping options at checkout in order for us to correctly prioritize your order. Please note that Free Shipping discount promotions are not applicable. If you place an Express Shipping order on Friday, Saturday or Sunday it will ship on Monday.
NOTE: FedEx Express 2 Day does NOT ship to APO's, FPO's, DPO's (military), PO boxes, Puerto Rico, or Guam. FedEx Express 2 Day moves on business days only, does not move on weekends.
Incorrect Shipping Information
If a package is returned to Kate Quinn due to an incorrect shipping address provided by a customer, the customer will be responsible for the return shipping cost as well as the re-delivery cost. Kate Quinn is not responsible for packages delivered incorrectly or lost due to incorrect shipping information provided by a customer.
Lost or Stolen Packages
Kate Quinn is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order. Upon inquiry, Kate Quinn will confirm delivery to the provided address, date of delivery, tracking information and shipping carrier information for the customer to investigate.
Kate Quinn ships to most countries.
* Please be aware that Kate Quinn is not responsible for any taxes, duties, or customs fees imposed upon shipments to other countries.
* All international orders are shipped via USPS and FedEx. However, we have no control over how long your customs office holds onto your package. We are not responsible for packages beyond the port of entry.
* All customs forms will be filled out accurately to reflect the total value of your products. We will always indicate when asked that the package is MERCHANDISE. Please do not ask us to mark "gift" to avoid fees or taxes by your country. If asked to do this, we will cancel your order. No refunds are issued for returns, but store credit will be issued.
* International orders can take longer business days processing time before shipping.
* International orders are exempt from price adjustments and free shipping promotions.