- Email: Please email us any questions to email@example.com
- Facebook Messenger:Our customer service team will respond to messages sent to us via our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/katequinnshop/
- Order Messages:You can also log into your account and send messages about your order from our store. Instructions for how to do that can be found on our FAQ page. If you have a Return Request, you must submit the request via Order Message so that we can process your return.
- Text Message:If you prefer to communicate via text, you can reach us at 253-753-1683. Our customer service team will respond to your texts to this number. PLEASE NOTE: this number does not accept calls or voicemail messages.
Our business hours are Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm, Pacific Time. Messages received after hours or on weekends will be responded to in the order they are received, during normal business hours. While we aim to respond as quickly as possible, some responses may take up to 24-48 hours, depending on volume. During promotions, responses may face additional delays.
Hours of Operation: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm, Pacific TimeReturn Requests
All return requests must be made through our returns processing system. Please log into your account, find your order, and click here to submit a request for Return Authorization. For more detailed instructions, please visit our Orders & Returns page.Mailing List
If you would like to receive updates about new collections, please join our mailing list by entering your email in the "JOIN OUR MAILING LIST" area at the top or bottom of our website. Once signed up, you will receive notifications when our new collections are added to the website.Business Inquiries
If you would like to reach our management team, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your inquiry is of a marketing or solicitation nature, we may not respond. All customer service inquiries should be directed to email@example.com or to the other methods listed at the top of this page.Wholesale Inquiries
- Shipments to retailers are considered final, returns will not be accepted unless merchandise is defective.
- Retailers do not qualify for our Loyalty Program and cannot accrue benefits points. We periodically review and remove accounts from our Loyalty Program if they appear to be associated with a business.
- We do reserve the right to refuse orders to accounts or customers that violate our policies, or for any reason.